Registration closing soon for SMi's 5th Annual Airborne ISR Conference next week
SMi Reports: SMi Group share the top 4 reasons to attend the Airborne ISR Conference, in London next week
By: SMi Group
Top 4 Key Reasons to attend
1. Delegates will hear briefings from senior military officers such as: Major General Jörg Lebert, Commander Headquarters, NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force, and Colonel Jason Lamb, Director, Intelligence Analysis and Innovation, United States Air Force.
2. Attendees will also have the chance to engage with leading military and industry representatives and senior technical leaders and discuss the lessons learned from the adoption and integration of new 5th generation platforms and ISR infrastructure.
3. The two-day conference will enable delegates to discuss topics on a range of aircrafts including E3-C/D Sentry, U2, Globalhawk, RC-125 Rivet Joint, Tornado, CP-140, P-8 Poseidon, Protector, Reaper, Merlin Helicopter and more.
4. Those attending the event will gain the opportunity to network with prominent military and industry decision makers in Airborne ISR, by taking advantage of 5+ dedicated hours of networking time, as well as experts defining the future of technological capabilities within the field.
Delegates will also hear exclusive presentations from:
· Leonardo –Wayne Smith, Head of Advanced Targeting Campaigns discussing 'Advanced ISR Sensor Capability for Tactical Platforms'
· Airbus - Gary Bannister, Network for the Sky Solutions Manager Secure Communications discussing 'Network for the Sky: Airborne ISR Solutions'
· Horizon Technologies - John Beckner, Founder and CEO discussing 'Sat Phone SIGINT – From FlyingFish™ to Amber'
· Intelsat General Corporation - Charlie Clark, Regional Sales Manager discussing ''High Data Rate Airborne Communications'
For the full event details and speaker line up, the brochure is available to download at https://www.smi-
Airborne ISR Conference
23rd – 24th October 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
For sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries, contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or smalick@smi-
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or jhitchen@smi-
---- END ----