9th Asia PET, Polyester & Recycling Summit Draws Packaging Companies, Brandowners, Recyclers to Bali
CMT's 9th Asia PET, Polyester & Recycling Summit -- on 13-15 November, 2019 in Bali -- delves into PET recycling, regulations, recovery rates, waste collection infrastructure, use of recycled plastics and polyesters in branded merchandize and more.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Day 1 features Corine Tap, Senior VP Aqua Indonesia/ Danone Water SEA, Danone Aqua sharing - 'Journey towards Zero waste by 2025 and how we intend to achieve this'. Plus, regional plastics waste management experts highlighting initiatives on improving recovery rates, upgrading waste collection infrastructure:
Other topics covered include:
• Has the PET over investment cycle been reached? - Wood Mackenzie
• Status of PET Recycling in Indonesia - PT Polindo Utama
• Expanding PET recycling capacities in Japan to catch up with increasing demand - Kyoei Industry Co.
• Developments in Thailand's packaging regulations in preparation for use of rPET for food contact - Food & Beverage Industry Association
• Infinite recycling of PET: An innovative technology moving towards industrialization – Carbios
• Optimising rPET content for brandowners - Visy rPLASTICS
Day 2 features Nexant's session on 'Bracing for China's massive PX capacities -- Can Asia's downstream PTA -- Polyester fiber markets absorb the new supply'.
IKEA of Sweden and IKEA Purchasing Service share how it is moving away from virgin fossil towards recycled polyester in textile applications while H&M Indonesia presents on 'Accelerating towards a sustainable fashion industry'.
Also contributing at the summit organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), are:
• Jeplan - PET / Polyester Chemical Recycling Technology
• ASM Mills - Upcycling Garment Waste and Used PET bottles to Close the Loop for Textile Production
• Waste 2 Wear - Circular solutions for the textiles industry
Viscotec that is hosting a Networking Cocktail Reception also joins as an exhibitor along with Chang Woen Machinery and Tomra.
View program https://www.cmtevents.com/
9th Asia PET, Polyester & Recycling is held in conjunction with RecyclePlast Asia.
+65 6346 9218