The Balmoral House Opens a New Venue Site - The Cottage
Success in Fishers Creates Demand for Additional Event Space
The Cottage will offer:
• A casual chic venue with the flexibility to meet your corporate or social event's individual needs, located on the same 24-acre landscaped grounds as The Balmoral House.
• You will find the interior of this space comfortable for hosting groups of up to 50 people. The Cottage is a large, single room layout with a cozy fireplace, large built-in bar and full windows along three walls providing a beautiful view.
• The Cottage can also be used as an indoor/outdoor facility with access to the large wrap-around deck. Our private deck is a great way to expand the space with outdoor dining tables and chairs or for mingling and taking a break to enjoy the amazing view of our pond and the Beach Pergola.
• While The Balmoral House is a full-service venue, The Cottage can either be utilized as full-or self-service. You have your choice in level of setup, service & staffing. Guests also have the option to use the caterer of their choice or using one of our exclusive caterers!
• The Balmoral House is an ATC licensed facility provides all bar and beverage needs for all venues on the property, including specialty wine, beer and bourbon tastings.
"We're proud to be a part of Fisher's community and make it even more convenient for the surrounding businesses to take care of their meeting and event needs," said Eaton.
The Balmoral House is excited to announce they will also host an Open House on Thursday, November 14th for the business community. Complete details for the event will follow.
Conveniently located in Fishers just minutes from hotels, shopping, restaurants and interstates I-69 and I-465.
Begin planning your event, by calling 317.288.8741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about The Balmoral House, visit thebalmoralhouse.com.