AJW Group to Sponsor the 20th Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference
SMi Reports: AJW Group will sponsor, speak and exhibit at this year's Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference held on the 3rd and 4th December in Lisbon, Portugal.
By: SMi Group
In addition to a variety of presentations from industry and military experts, an industry-led panel discussion will take place on the second day of the conference. The session will focus on the conference's key themes of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
The panel titled How to Leverage Commercial Aircraft Operations and Maintenance in a Military Environment will acknowledge topics, such as:
• Sovereign ownership vs leased assets: how does each option help deliver capability?
• Modularity vs specialist programmes: to what extent should militaries look for bespoke assets?
• Perspectives from the primes: how industry of all sizes can be integrated into the MRO of military assets
• Case studies in industry-military collaboration on the provision of strategic and tactical airlift
· Mr Simon Johns, VP Business Development & Sales, Embraer Defence & Security
· Senior Representative, Leonardo
· Mr Ioannis Papachristofilou, Head of Marketing, Airbus Defence and Space
Visit the event website to download the full speaker line up and event brochure.
The final early bird saving of £100 expires on 31st October 2019. Interested parties are encouraged to register early at https://www.smi-
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference
3rd and 4th December 2019
Lead Sponsor: Embraer Defense & Security
Gold Sponsors: Airbus, Boeing Global Services, SkyTech
Sponsors: AJW Group, IrvinGQ Ltd, JBT®, Jetex Mission Planning, Leonardo, TLD Group, U.S. Cargo Systems, World Fuel Services
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, please contact Sadia Malick, on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email smalick@smi-
For delegate enquiries, please contact Jamie Wilkinson on
+44 (0) 207 827 6112 or jwilkinson@smi-