An Easy Guide on How to Setup Google SMTP Server
Google STMP servers are one of the most appreciated and advance email services.
Google STMP Server: Benefits & Email Sending Limit
· STMP server can ensure better email delivery.
· You do not need to setup your own STMP server at your website.
· Since Google STMP servers are reliable, your emails will not be acknowledged as SPAM.
· Google allows you to send free emails to anyone via using its STMP servers. However, you can only send 100 emails per day. The limit will be reset after every 24 hours.
Google STMP Server: Setup Instructions
· Go to Google sign in page
· Enter your username and password.
· Go to My Account and then to sign-in & Security section
· Click on Connected apps & sites and then Allow less secure apps
· Enable the toggle button and then go back to settings section into your account
· Now go to Forwarding/IMAP tab and then enable the IMAP
· Enter the following details in the same section
· SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com
· SMTP username: Your Gmail account address
· SMTP password: Your Gmail account address
· SMTP port: 465
· SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
Hence you'll be able to setup the Google STMP server easily via following these steps. For more information and assistance, you can contact to the Google customer services via dialing on the Google phone number.