Leavitt Cranes Supports North American Wind Farm with Kroll Tower Cranes
By: Leavitt Cranes
By providing this unit, Leavitt Cranes aims to showcase the benefits of tower cranes in the wind turbine industry. They also aim to reveal the benefits of Kroll's wind turbine solutions, and how they can be used for future projects in the energy sector.
About Kroll Cranes
Kroll has been providing operations with high-quality hammerhead, flat top, and luffing jib tower cranes for over 60 years. Distributed to over 40 countries worldwide, their tower cranes are renowned for their reliability and performance. Their vast crane lineup allows them to provide comprehensive solutions for every application. For wind turbine applications, their tower cranes offer the following benefits:
· Fully operational in wind speeds up to 15-20 metres per second.
· Capable of lifting a nacelle up to 167m high without tying into the turbine tower.
· 3.3m wide loads allows for much easier transport.
· Fast cycle time (1.5 wind turbines per week, per crane).
· Ideal for logistically difficult job sites due to the ability to split the crane into sections. These sections can also be transported via standard trailers.
About Leavitt Cranes
As a leading Crane dealer, Leavitt Cranes supports various industries around the world with their extensive selection of cranes. Their inventory features flat top, hammerhead and luffing jib tower cranes alongside self-erecting and crawler models. In addition to their selection of new cranes, Leavitt Cranes offers a wide variety of rentals, repair/maintenance services, parts, and training support for every crane in their lineup. With industry leading brands such as Kroll, Jekko, Potain, Smartlift, and Spydercrane, they can provide solutions for a variety of applications including the wind industry. For more information on Leavitt Cranes and their wind turbine solutions, visit their website today.