Will medical school make or break you?
How to Study Smarter and Live Better While Excelling in Class and on Your USMLE and COMLEX Board Exams
• Study tips to help you sail through classes
• Test-taking strategies to help you ace the USMLE and/or COMLEX board exams
• Accelerated learning techniques like speed reading, memory palaces and concept maps
• Time-management and productivity hacks
• Tools for self-assessment to track your development
• Advice on wellness, work-life balance, and burnout prevention
We've been down this road before, and we can show you the best paths to travel, which ones to avoid, and which can take you all the way to the top.
If you are interested in more information about Read This Before Medical school or to learn more about the author, Chase DiMarco, visit the Indies United Publishing House website:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CHASE DIMARCO is an MS, MBA-HA and MD/Ph.D-candidate. He is the Founder and educator at FreeMedEd, which he began in 2014 to consolidate free educational resources for his classmates. He also hosts the Medical Mnemonist Podcast, is Chief Development Officer at InsideTheBoards, and CEO of MedMatch Externships clinical rotations service. He has explored many facets of medical education, the psychology of learning, and accelerated learning techniques. As an average student, it wasn't until after he had attained graduate education that he learned to implement accelerated learning and educational efficiency. Now, with a passion to make studying easier for all students and bring great educational resources to the masses, he has worked to compile some of the top literature out there on Educational Psychology, Academic Medicine, and Memory.