Switching lateral flow rapid test manufacturer could transform your business
A transformation that goes straight to your business' bottom line
By: Abingdon Health
Yes, there is a transfer process that requires some commitment to the change but the migration process is certainly smoother when working with a manufacturing partner who has a successful recipe for transferring products using tried and tested processes and quality systems.
Switching lateral flow manufacturer seamlessly
Before changing to your new manufacturing partner, it is important to determine and remain focused on your key drivers for change.
• Are your manufacturing costs increasing and hindering your growth plans or profit?
• Can your existing manufacturer meet the future scale-up demand of your product?
• Is your manufacturer aligned with your ambitions and goals?
• Are they meeting your customer service expectations?
• Is your business core to their business and do they see you as a long-term supply partner?
If you are totally satisfied with your current manufacturing solution then there is no need for you to read any further. However, if any of the questions raised give you cause for concern, and you believe switching manufacturing partners may help improve the prospects of your business, then read on.
Here's the approach
To learn more about the process of switching lateral flow manufacturer visit for the benefit of your business visit https://www.abingdonhealth.com/