15th Annual Creekside Festival Set for Oct. 13 & 14, 2019
By: Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
"Creekside Music & Arts festival has become one of the most popular festivals around, attracting 8,000 -10,000 visitors each year with our family friendly activities,"
The event includes live music with bluegrass and folk music featuring bands such as Passerine, Aslyn and the Naysayers, Seminole Ridge and Remedy Tree. There will also be a performance from country singer Kaleb Lee, a local artist and Season 14 semifinalist on NBC's The Voice. In addition there are also a variety of other entertainment and activities such as:
· Moonshine Tent
· Photo Contest
· Pet Park
· Photo Booth
· Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
· Quality arts and crafts vendors featuring vintage products, handmade, and upcycled items
· A beer garden with a selection of craft brews
· An FREE kids' zone by Jump for Joy including bounce houses, obstacle courses,
· FREE kids' fishing clinic with the Flagler Sportfishing Club
· Food truck vendors with a variety of savory and sweet treats
The Flagler County Chamber of Commerce can be reached at 386-437-0106 or online at www.flaglerchamber.org. They are located at 20 Airport Rd., Palm Coast, FL 32164.
Flagler County Chamber of Commerce