New release - Systancia Cleanroom 4
The only privileged access management solution providing clean-room administration workstations
Modernize security standards to counter the most sophisticated attacks
The missions of IT administrators are strategic for all organizations and for the security of their data. Yet many of them do not have solutions to protect them from the ever-increasing and sophisticated attacks from hackers seeking to steal vital information or attack production systems. According to the insurance company Hiscox, during the first half of 2019, 69% of French companies had been victims of cyber-attacks. This figure shows that the cybersecurity solutions used by organizations rarely meet the challenges and needs of companies.
Systancia proposes to transform administration workstations by providing a sterile and single-use environment in order to counter potential threats on a daily basis. With the 4th version of Cleanroom, Systancia makes its PAM offer evolve in order to meet all the administrators' needs, in terms of:
- mobility: because an administrator must be able to take his administration applications with him, wherever he is, without losing control and security;
- durability: because an IT manager must be able to guarantee the security of access to all system administration applications, whether current or future;
- dedicated workstation:
Multiple service levels and deployment options to meet all your requirements
- Cleanroom Session (formerly IPdiva Safe) is designed for organizations whose main challenge is to protect their information systems. The solution perfectly meets their needs thanks to its permission management, password rotation and video recording functionalities.
- Cleanroom Desk (formerly IPdiva Cleanroom) is dedicated to companies and organizations that need to transform their administration workstations into tactical tools. This solution allows their administrators to take all their administration applications with them, in a secure way, with the same functionalities as if they were at the office. It also provides them with administration workstation management features and advanced authentication management mechanisms to administration applications to offer IT network security managers an additional level of security.
- The "Extranet access" option also guarantees the security of remote administrator access. Outsourced operators, home working or mobile administrators, it is necessary to offer them ultra-secure access to their virtual administration workstations whether they are within their company or on the move.