Mexico Baby Food 2019 | Market Share | Size | Growth | Forecast
Aarkstore Market Research entitles the new approach into a Market Research Report "Mexico Baby Food"
Mexico has become a major exporter, particularly of milks and sweet meals. Nestlé continues to dominate, accounting for over half of sales. It has a virtual monopoly of cereals and drinks, accounts for 85% of wet meals, and leads in baby milks. Only Heinz challenges Nestlé in wet meals. In milks, Mead Johnson and Aspen lie second and third, followed by Abbott, Danone and FrieslandCampina. Pharmacies remain a significant distribution channel, dominating the supply of milks, but supermarkets and hypermarkets account for over half of value sales. Consumption is expected to grow during the next six years, fueled by the relatively buoyant state of the economy (though this will depend on political and economic relations with the US), and increased manufacturer competition, slightly offset by declining birth numbers.
"Mexico Baby Food, 2019" is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Mexican market.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry
Phone: +91 - 22 2756 4963
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242
Our website: https://www.aarkstore.com
Our blog: https://www.aarkstore.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/