Global Economic Sanctions Forum Nov. 19-20, 2019 I London
- Oct. 3, 2019
-- C5 in collaboration with ACI (American Conference Institute) will host the two-day forum on Global Economic Sanctions
in London this November. The forum will focus on the current developments in the US and EU and will cover country specific analysis on the most pressing issues affecting your sanctions compliance around the globe. This forum will be your roadmap on the latest sanctions compliance news where you will be able to network with industry leaders, meet with your peers and hear from government officials.Hear directly from Senior Government Officials, including:
Hear Best Practices from Senior In-House Speakers:
- Carly Laywell, Sanctions Compliance Officer, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) US Treasury Department
- Stuart Gamester, Trade Compliance Manager, Trading & Supply, Shell (UK)
- Chris Po-Ba, Senior Manager, Compliance and Financial Crime, Lloyds (UK)
- Lloyd Meadows, Senior Sanctions Advisor, Standard Chartered Bank (UK)
- Gaelle Maquignon, Compliance Governance Specialist, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (UK)
- Thomas Koffer, Global Head of Anti-Corruption & Economic Sanctions Compliance, Credit Suisse (USA)
- Laurence Coman, Sanctions & Financial Crime Legal Counsel, Director, Credit Agricole (UK)
- Richard Dunmall, Head of Sanctions, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (UK)
- Johanna Oderstedt, Vice President, Head of Legal Practice Group Governance & Litigation, Group Corporate Affairs, Telia Company (Sweden)
- Heather Sroka, Senior Corporate Counsel, DocuSign (USA)
- Diego Marquez, Senior Counsel Economic Sanctions and International Trade Compliance, GE (USA)
- Neil Whiley, Vice President: Principal Auditor and Anti-Financial Crime, Deutsche Bank (UK)
- Svetlana Zarubina, EMEA Regional Head of Sanctions, UBS (UK)
- Armin Stremitzer, Deputy Group Head Financial Sanctions, Group Compliance, Raiffeisen Bank (Austria)
- Fintan Byrne, Chief Compliance Officer, CurrencyFair.com (Ireland)
More information about the conference, including full agendas, faculty lists, and brochures can be accessed www.C5-Online.com/SanctionsLondon
. For best rates, use Promo Code: B00-598-1105418.
A unique organization C5 and its sister company ACI is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in Europe and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, C5 and ACI operate as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in London and New York, C5 and ACI have grown to produce more than 100 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the world.