Hellabargain.com Adds the Balmar AT Series Alternator Charging Kit to its Exclusive Category
Incorporating Balmer's smart patented technology, the product offers comprehensive high-end features and a simple installation process.
What makes the product distinctive in comparison to others is the fact that it uses Balmer's Smart Ready Technology. The unique feature of this technology is that the alternator's interior regulator offers ample support to electrical requirements in case the battery loads are small and the engine is running frequently.
Another aspect that makes the product popular is that the 6-Series Alternator can easily collaborate and work with Balmer's Max Charge Voltage Regular or ARS-5 Voltage Regulator. It proves beneficial if the vessel is using a large deep-cycle battery bank or the engine's duty cycle is not very frequent.
"Balmer AT Series Alternator Charging Kit has been stuffed with several noteworthy features and advantages to fit the user's needs. It makes the product an ideal alternator to cater to the requirements of the marine engine," said Mr. Wael Shin, the CEO of Hellabargain.com. He further added that the alternator charging kit will solve a multitude of charging problems at a cost-effective price.
Here's What Customers Get with the Kit
• MC-614 Regulator
• AT-DF-165-K6 Alternator
• Mounting Hardware
• Temperature Sensors
Now let's sneak through some of the important technical features of the product-
• It is best used for light commercial purposes/
• Comprises MC-614-H Max Charge Regular
• Adopted Balmer's patented Smart Ready Technology
• Includes a full wiring loom
• It comes with dual-fan cooling and a high airflow frame.
• It can best suit the larger battery banks.
• 25% more efficient in comparison to standard alternators
• It has a Hitachi-Style mounting.
• It can best fit with Lehman & Perkins-Sabre, Yanmar, and Lehman Engines.
For getting more specific information about the product, please visit here -> https://www.hellabargain.com/
About Hellabargain.com Store: