How to Change Forgotten PayPal Password
PayPal users often forgot their account password due to which they are unable to access their account. If you are also looking for password recovery process of PayPal to change your password and create a new password for your account then read the information given below. Further follow the steps given below to change your forgotten PayPal password:
• Open the PayPal home page in your web browser and tap Having Trouble Logging in button
• Then type your PayPal account email address in the given box and click next button
• On the next page choose any one option to reset your PayPal password from Receive an email, Answer security question or Confirm through Facebook messenger.
• If you select receive an email, PayPal will send a code to your email address and by typing the code in the given box you can proceed to password reset page
• If you select answer security question then give the right answers to your security question and proceed to password reset page.
• If you select confirmation through Facebook messenger, PayPal will send a code on your messenger
• Type the code as it is in the given field to change your PayPal password and reset a new password for your account
Hopefully now you have a clear understanding of PayPal password change process. If you face any difficulty during password reset process contact PayPal customer support.