Innovative Insurance Policies For The Engineering Sector - Cover You Can Trust
At Caunce O'Hara we understand that human errors occur. Unfortunately, in engineering and manufacturing rectifying a mistake can be expensive. Whether it's an error in design calculations or flaws in a product design, a mistake could cause problems for a business, including loss of revenue and potential future orders.
That's when our comprehensive insurance for engineering contractors can help.
The right insurance policy can protect you
Our Engineering Contractor insurance will cover you against the risks and exposure you face in your professional role.
At Caunce O'Hara, we recognise that a project engineer in oil and gas faces different risks to those of a process engineer at a chemical plant. That is why our policies have been well thought-out to accommodate your situation, whatever that may be.
Key benefits to you
· Highly competitive premiums… ask for a quote to see how much you could save
· Simple and easy to understand policy wording
· Strong track record of settling engineering claims
· Flexible monthly payments
· Immediate cover available
· Policy documents issued to you within minutes via email
· Access to your own claims team
· Award-winning handlers to assist you
Covered in just a few clicks
At Caunce O'Hara we offer a range of insurance policies to provide cover for most technical engineering professions.
Insurance cover we offer includes: Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Employer's Liability, Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses, Contract Review, Personal Accident
Our innovative online quoting system means you can get a comprehensive insurance quote in a matter of minutes with just a few clicks.