Way to Recover your AOL Account
If you have an AOL account but unfortunately, you are not able to get access to your account because you forgot the password of your account, you don't need to worry about it. You can recover it very easily on your iPhone by resetting the password of your AOL account using the recovery phone number or alternate email address.
If you want to reset the password of your AOL account for the account recovery, you need to follow the instruction given below:
• You need to go to the AOL account login page on your iPhone using any web browser
• Enter your AOL username and press Next
• Then you need to tap on I Forgot Password
• Enter the Username of your account again
• Enter your phone number associated with the account or you might get the option to select the account verification method
• You will get the option to receive a verification code on your phone through SMS or to your email address through email
• You need to verify the code by entering in the AOL window when asked
• Once you verified the code, you will get the option to enter the new password for your AOL account
• Confirm the new password by entering it again
• Tap on Save button once you have confirmed the password
• Once you are done with this, AOL account recovery is done. You will be able to access your AOL account using any web browser or device by entering the new password after resetting the password.
If you are not able to reset the AOL password due to any reason, you need to contact the AOL customer service to get further assistance. They will help you in order to reset your account password so that you could be able to use the service again.