News By Tag
News By Location
Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
Edmund Cotter has been working with the DJ Central, Ordior, and Blue Pie teams for over a year now, and it's time to give him an official warm welcome!
From there, he advanced into a paid role, and used his organisational skills and attention to detail to keep an enormous database of music and artists orderly and under control. He later transitioned into his current role of media manager, and continues to use his organisational skills to the fullest.
Edmund is responsible for the company's media including:
· Managing social media profiles and maintaining relationships with their respective fanbases through hundreds of one-on-one conversations
· Organising spreadsheets of artist catalogues, tour dates, social media reach trends, and other complex data
· Putting his creative writing skills to work by writing and editing artist bios, new releases, technical manuals for new employees, and articles
· Planning with his team on how best to promote new music releases on social media
· Managing the promotion and social media of viral artists such as DL Down3r (https://www.bluepierecords.com/
· Catalogue organisation and uploading (per his previous role) when required
· And many other miscellaneous tasks
We're glad to have Edmund on the team and welcoming him into his role officially is an important day for him. We're hoping to see him go far in this role.
To read the unabridged article from Ordior, click here: