PODS® Wisconsin Helps Residents Tackle Cross Country Moving Without the Hassle
By: PODS Wisconsin
1. Plan a head – Create a check list of important things that need to be done during the moving process and stick to it as best you can.
2. Downsize – Donate any items you've been hoarding over the years such as old kitchen gadgets, ill-fitting clothes, and other items that are collecting dust – That way you can move in to your new home clutter free.
3. Label Clearly – Make life easier by clearly marking boxes and clear storage bins so that every item has a home when you get to your new house.
4. Don't forget the utilities – Make sure to shut off the water and electricity to bypass any additional bills.
5. Change your address – Don't forget to change your address so your mail can be routed to your new address right away.
Why you can trust PODS to take the stress out of any move:
· Experience – We have over 20 years of moving experience with nearly 4 million deliveries under our belt.
· Portable storage – We deliver your PODS container where it is most convenient for you. Store your items at your own pace and we'll pick it up when you're ready to go.
· Flexibility – Our storage units come in a multitude of different sizes and can be stored on or off-site, we'll follow your lead.
· Peace of Mind – Keep your container on-site so you can keep an eye on your belongings and have easy access when you need it.
"Nothing is more stressful than packing up and moving to a new home, let alone a new state," said John Hudson, managing partner for PODS Wisconsin. "We make it our highest priority to be there for our customers, so they know that we are there for them every step of the way."