Food Proteins Europe Highlights Innovations, Technological Advancements in Alternative Proteins
CMT's Food Proteins Europe - on 17-18 October, 2019 in Copenhagen - zooms in on fermentation technologies, demand for insect, cell based, texturized vegetable, pulses, seaweed proteins as well as opportunities for EU's starch producers.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Future Foods then illustrates how starch producers can use protein by-products in a session - 'Commercializing your Protein: Functionality versus Value'.
The program also features presentations on 'Production of Food Proteins from Carbohydrate Crops with Fermentation Technology' by BioscienZ; 'Masking Off Notes in Plant Protein with Novel Fermentation Solution' by BioSpringer;
Coop Danmark explains 'Driving the Growth of Plant Proteins' focusing on Danish consumer's reaction to meat alternatives and role of retailers. In addition, Buhler explains 'How to close the protein gap by 2050' highlighting texturized vegetable protein (TVP), insect technology and pulses processing.
Sessions on alternative proteins sources and applications include:
• Growing Meat Products with State-of-the-
• Sustainable Protein from Insects - Beneto Foods
• High Protein 100% Vegetable Meat Analogue - Ctic Cita
• Dairy Proteins in the Key Nutritional Industries: Sports Nutrition, Infant Formula and Clinical Nutrition - 3A Business Consulting
• Extracting Proteins from Seaweed & Commercialising it for Food Applications - International Seaweed Association
• Formulating Golden Chorella Protein into Healthy & Tasty Sustainable Food Products - Alver
Food Law Latest shares 'Meat Sounding and Regulatory Developments in Labeling of Plant Based Food' while Circular Food Technology details 'Upcycling Brewer's Spent Grain into High Protein and Deliciously Tasting Food Ingredients'.
Summit organizer Centre for Management Technology (CMT), confirms Beyond Impact Advisors as moderator for a Panel Discussion on Investing in Disruptive Solutions & Alternative Proteins to Feed the World, and Larsson as summit's Platinum Sponsor.
View final agenda https://www.cmtevents.com/
Food Proteins EUROPE is held in conjunction with 4th Starch World Europe on 16-18 October, 2019 at the same venue.
+65 6346 9218