UG2 Strengthens Leadership Team, Positions Company for Accelerated Growth
John Correia appointed Chief Operating Officer and other UG2 senior leaders are promoted; two executives join UG2
"From the inception of the company in 2012, we have been able to attract people with exceptional experience and high integrity to build a strong organization that works together to serve every customer and every member of our team at the highest level," says Louis J. Lanzillo, Jr., CEO of UG2. "With these new appointments, we will expand our reach and bring UG2 to the next level. I am proud to work with this accomplished team as we continue to grow and serve our clients."
Promotions and additions to the UG2 team include:
- John Correia has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and is now responsible for all business Operations and Business Development. He formerly served as Senior Vice President of Operations. John is a respected industry veteran and widely regarded as one of the best operators in our industry with an unrivaled combination of a strategic mindset, tactical skillset and impressive work ethic. John has been instrumental in developing outstanding client partnerships and solutions and propelling UG2 to its position as an industry leader known for exceptional service delivery.
- Jonathan Peck joins UG2 as Senior Vice President of Operations. Jonathan is an industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of facility services, including HR, Operations, Client Retention, and new Business Development. In this role, he will have senior operational oversight of UG2's accounts in the New England and Tri-State regions. He joins UG2 from C&W Services where he was Senior Vice President, East Region and is based out of UG2's corporate headquarters in Boston.
- Armando Lezama has been promoted to Vice President of Operations. He formerly served as Senior Director of Operations. Armando is an industry veteran and a long-serving member of the UG2 team. He has built a large book of business in Downtown Boston and New England and has played a key role in UG2's accelerated growth. His leadership, client relationship skills and incredible work ethic have propelled him to the ranks of Vice President.
- Bill Maliff joins UG2 from C&W Services as Vice President of Strategic Partnerships & Solutions. Bill is an accomplished business development executive with over 25 years of experience in the facility services industry. In his new role, he is responsible for driving new business, building partnerships and crafting and delivering outstanding solutions for UG2 Customers. Bill will be based out of UG2's Mid-West Center of Excellence based in Chicago.
- Bob Desaulniers has been promoted to Associate Vice President of Strategic Partnerships & Solutions. He formerly served within Operations at UG2 and most recently as Director of Business Development. Bob has played a key role in securing many of UG2's prestigious clients and has been instrumental in helping UG2 achieve unprecedented growth. Bob will continue to be responsible for business development activities and will report directly to our COO.
- Rob Ryan has been promoted to Associate Vice President of Operations. An industry veteran known for his excellent work ethic, Rob was a founding member of UG2. In his former role as Director of Operations, he was a key participant in successfully building client partnerships and solutions in many parts of the United States and in New England. Rob will continue to oversee accounts in the Education, Retail, and Life Sciences industries.
UG2 sets a new standard for excellence in comprehensive, integrated facility services. We deliver innovative solutions, pristine environments, and a passion for customer service from a team with more than 350 years of experience in the facilities maintenance industry. Our suite of solutions include Janitorial Services, Operations & Maintenance, and Workplace Solutions for clients in Commercial, Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Life Science, Public Venue, Retail, and Industrial markets. We use advanced technologies to deliver efficient service, constantly refine our processes to ensure our team continues to lead, and emphasize a culture of excellence throughout our organization. Founded in 2012, UG2 is based in Boston with regional offices in Washington, DC, New York City, Northern California and Chicago. UG2 has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held organizations in the industry. To learn more about UG2, please visit: www.ug2.com.
Alison Harris, Harris Marketing Services