Canada's Fourth Front Runs For The 2019 Federal Elections
Canada's Fourth Front (CFF) is Canada's new party formed with the goal of challenging moribund status quo in Canadian Politics.
By: Canada's Fourth Front
Our party believes that today's major issues are mismanaged including healthcare, affordable housing, employment and immigration.
Yet our party believes that the main role of any federal government is to provide sustainable, high paying jobs, keep prices in check and provide a healthy environment to its citizens. The parties have failed on all.
A recent survey showed that Country's economy is rigged to the advantage of the rich & powerful; that traditional parties and politicians don't care about people; that Canada is going in the wrong direction; and that Canadian society is broken.
Our party believes in addressing micro issues that affect day-to-day lives of Canadians as most Canadians live in fear & depression and get up daily with a bag full of worries.
Visit our Website at https://fourthfront.ca/
We want to shift federal government's focus to address the following micro issues:
- Banks and Corporations have too much control over lives of Canadians
- The justice system is totally broken, untrustworthy and unaffordable for most Canadians
- Exponential rise in prices after unplanned minimum wage increase and Carbon Tax
- Inability of small business to make money
- Banks destroying family lives as too many Canadians live off borrowed funds
- High student debt affecting young lives
- Single parents and 1-child parents crying for help
- Rising population of seniors and future benefits
- Too much polarization in Canadian society on ethnic, religious & ideological grounds
- Canadians worried about changing demographics
- High gas prices, tax gouging and waste by governments
-Too many mental health issues and neglect of so many medical conditions
- End of oil industry and loss of jobs
- Canadians spending most of their time on trivial issues created by demonic corporations
-Too many customer/contractor disputes due to lack of standard pricing and protocols
- Repeal of Indian Act of 1872 and closure for natives
- Reconciliation & closure for victims of police and system to have engaged population
- Most important issue: too much waste in Health Care because of interest groups
We need to work with single goal of making Canada a prosperous nation rather than a fragmented society