Only two weeks left until the Biobanking 2019 Conference in London
SMi Reports: SMi's 9th annual Biobanking Conference will take place at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, on the 25th – 26th September 2019.
By: SMi Group
For those who are interested in attending to network and benefit from industry experts, you can secure your seats at www.biobanking-
Day-One Snapshot of speakers:
'A case study of Biobank as, a Biorepository focused on Non-Human Biosamples'
• Our definition of a biobank: BioBank AS as a tool for breeding animals, fish and plants
• Our market: BioBank's customer structure
Dr. Sigbjorn Gregusson, Managing Director, BioBank AS
'Regulatory hurdles to accessing biobanking for research, the implications, the workaround and possible improvements for regulators'
• Why is transparency needed between biobanks through biosharing to prevent wastage of investigation resources
• Learn of the different biobanks business models with higher or lower upfront funding of biobanks and their long-term strategy and sustainability, which is more applicable to your biobank
Dr. Joanna Baxter, Lead Scientist, Cambridge Blood and Stem Cell Biobank
Day-Two Snapshot of speakers:
'Human Pluripotent Stem Cells: Paving the way for clinical applications'
• Discovery the latest innovative concepts on Stem Cells Biobanking
• How important are stem cells quality controls
• Methods to personalising iPS Banking
• Banking of clinical grade human Pluripotent Stem Cells
Sofia Spyrou, Project Manager, UK Stem Cell Bank
Increasing Utilisation of Ukrainian Biobanks by researchers to increase their significances
• Case study to learn how to drive collaborations between biobanks and researchers
• The challenges and successes for Ukraine Association of Biobank
• The business model adapted by the Ukrainian biobank at a national level
Dr. Svetlana Gramatiuk , President and medical director Ukraine Association of Biobank, Ukraine Association of Biobank
For more content on the agenda and the full speaker line-up, the brochure is available to download at www.biobanking-
Proudly Sponsored by: Interactive Software | Topa Thermal
For tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages, contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org