How To Recover Deleted Google Photos?
You are suggested to maintain and take regularly update backup of your photos.
But in case you forget to take a back up, how to recover deleted Google photos? Well, you can use the below methods to recover Google photos.
1. First method is to recover photos from Google Photos Trash on computer or Trash on Android phone/iPhone/
2. Second method is to recover with Stellar Photo Recovery
3. If none of the two works you should contact Google Support team
So, you can use one of these methods to recover your photos.
First you can recover photos from Google phots Trash on computer by following the below steps:
1. First, open photos.google.com in your browser on your computer.
2. Then click on the Menu showing on top left corner.
3. Then select Trash.
4. Then, select the pictures that you wish to recover. You can place your cursor over the photo and then click on the Done icon.
5. Then click the Restore icon on the top right.
This process can be followed for all of the photos and they will be restored to your Google Photos library and added back to their respective albums.
Now, to recover photos from Google photos trash on Android phone or iphone or ipad you can follow the below steps:
1. First, open Google photos app on your phone.
2. Next, tap Menu icon on the top left.
3. Next, click on Trash or Bin.
4. After that touch and hold the photo which you want to restore and then tap Restore at the bottom.
After completing the process photos will be back in your phone's gallery app, Google Photos library, and in the original album.
Recover Google Photos
Although Google Photos makes sure that all of your photos are always safe and you have access to them, but sometimes you may delete or photos may get deleted for some reason. So, if you also have lost Google Photos because of deletion or for any other reason, you can recover Google photos even if you deleted them permanently from Google Photos.