AAA Credit Screening Services now provides Elderly Caregiver Background Checks
Elderly caregiver background checks include a comprehensive look into the criminal, credit, driving history and more of caregiver employment applicants.
While about 1 in 10 Americans aged 60+ have experienced some form of elder abuse, one study concluded that only about 1 in 14 cases of abuse are reported to authorities, meaning that over nine percent of the elderly population in America is suffering in silence.
Because many elderly patients either don't or can't speak for themselves, facilities and family members have a responsibility to do due diligence when hiring elderly caretakers to help prevent possible abuse.
Potential risks to the elderly include physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, neglect and financial abuse or exploitation.
Comprehensive background checks on individuals providing elderly care services will give seasoned employers and individual families alike the peace of mind that only the best possible individuals are hired.
Elderly Caregiver background checks include:
· Social security number verification to help confirm the identity of the applicant
· Nationwide criminal record reports including sex offender registry searches
· Address Checks to confirm previous addresses used by the applicant to help determine jurisdictions to run criminal record reports in.
· Countywide criminal record checks
· Drug Screening
· Education verification or Credential Verification
· Employment Verification
· Reference Check
· Medical Service reports such as vaccination verification
AAA Credit Screening Services has provided background checks and credit reports since 1996 and is well versed in the types of background checks needed to fit individual client needs and will customize packages accordingly. Industry trained staff is standing by 6 days a week to assist with questions. To learn more: https://www.aaacredit.net/
AAA Credit Screening Services