Sage IT Announces New Cloud Services Practice Leader
By: Sage IT, Inc.
DALLAS - Sept. 11, 2019 - PRLog -- Sage IT, a leading global provider of IT Products, Solutions, and Services, announces the addition of Bashar Sadig as our Cloud Services Practice Leader.
Bashar has over 25 years of professional experience leading engagements in Government, Energy, Pharma, Healthcare and Insurance. Some of the key career experiences that Bashar brings to the Sage IT team are:
· Life Sciences (Pfizer, Abbot, Eli-Lilly, Pharma Resellers: Premier Inc, Innovatix)
· Banking & Wealth Management (SEIC Corporation, UBS Investment Banking, S&P)
· Energy Sectors (Exelon Energy, Baltimore Gas & Electric, Oil & Gas: Chevron, Aramco)
· ERP & Cloud Computing (Microsoft Corporation, Chevron, Exelon Energy, Pfizer, Abbott, SEIC Corporation (Wealth Management)
Bashar has demonstrated success in driving and leading strategic advisory initiatives, technology consulting and managed service operations. His experience spans:
· CRM applications
· Marketing Automation
· Sales Workforce Transformation
· Telephony communications channels
· Cloud computing
As a Hybrid-Datacenter Migration/Relocation/
· Accelerated agile deployment lifecycle
· Full deployment plans from construction of site management
· Construction coordination to execution of data center consolidation/
· Infrastructure Planning
· High Availability Planning
· Disaster Recovery
· Security Planning
· Data Warehouse Design and Implementation
· Data Migration Scheduling, Rollout and Program Augmentation.
Bashar will lead Sage IT's Cloud practice and setup, run, manage and grow our Cloud Services business. He will build right capability across Microsoft, Amazon and GCP cloud platforms. He will also champion our go to market in MS Dynamics suite of products.
We welcome Bashar to the Sage IT team, driving value to customers at every single step.
About Sage IT
Sage IT is a leading global provider of IT services. The Company focuses on solving real business challenges through innovation and deep expertise. Our business philosophy, "Together we help Customers move forward" is demonstrated through the success we ensure for our clients. Sage IT focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Digital Modernization, Application Integration, Cognitive Automation, and Customer Interactions. Founded in 2003, Sage IT has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven tools, methodologies, and skilled human capital. Sage IT has developed strong partnerships with TIBCO, MuleSoft, Google Apigee, Automation Anywhere, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, IBM, and others. For additional information visit www.sageitinc.com
VP - Marketing and Industry Relations