Verge Health Presenting during NAHQ NEXT at HQ Showcases
By: Verge Health
The sessions are scheduled for Tuesday, September 17 as part of the National Association of Healthcare Quality's annual conference NAHQ NEXT, the leading conference for Healthcare Quality professionals. The Verge Health session will feature client innovations and success stories around improving safety and quality.
Tuesday, September 17th, 7:50 – 8:20 AM
"Verge Health and Premier: The Power of Partnership"
Kenneth D. Slifer; VP, Marketing; Verge Health
Lisa Bell; Manager, Product Marketing; Premier, Inc.
Frederick Memorial Hospital has successfully used Verge Health software for accreditation and regulatory and event reporting since 2007. Likewise, they use Premier's Quality tools. However, it wasn't until they began using them together that they had an "Aha moment," built a connection and tied all the pieces together to impact change. Attendees will:
• Understand how quality and safety work together to provide a complete view of the patient
• Learn how to get better reports by connecting all the points together
Tuesday, September 17, 12:25 – 12:55 PM
"Banner Health Lessons Learned along the High Reliability Journey"
Cynthia Susong RN, MS; Patient Safety Director; Banner Health
This session is intended to illustrate the lessons learned within a large multi-facility healthcare system on their journey to become a high reliability organization. Sharing event system development and quality restructure to enhance a centralized and coordinated approach to patient safety. Exploring the balance between usability and data accessibility with event reporting attendees will be able to:
• Distinguish the importance of systematically reviewing events vs. facility-based event review
• Understand the ability to mine data from event reporting during the design process
• Convey the importance of applying Just Culture principals in creating a Culture of Safety
• Understand the importance of the clinician's ability to access relevant event data for process improvements and development
About Verge Health
Founded in 2001, Verge Health is a Governance, Risk, and Compliance software and services company. Verge Health's software solutions enable healthcare organizations to proactively protect and defend patients, caregivers, and frontline staff, against errors, adverse events, and policy violations. With over 900 facilities and 500,000 active users, the company's Converge Platform provides hospital and healthcare organizations with cross-functional, proactive tools that drive optimal quality and safety results while also leveraging integrated services offerings to enhance performance and achieve success with high reliability initiatives. Learn more at: https://www.vergehealth.com