Elite Announces 'Design a Book Cover Contest'
High School Student to Receive Sponsored Gift; Contest Closes in December
Applicants' design must capture the essence of Alyssa, a 16-year-old girl who lived in a group home with nine other girls. Alyssa had a magnetic personality and always wore long shirts and long pants no matter how hot it was outside. It could be 100 degrees outside and Alyssa would be covered from head to toe. There is a general theme with Alyssa, as with Raven. You may pick up additional hints about Alyssa in Elite's first book, "Group Home Drama: Raven's Story," which is available on www.amazon.com.
To enter the contest, applicants:
• should complete the "Book Contest Registration Form" at www.elitelifeskills.com/
• e-mail their cover design in one of the following formats: jpg, bmp, png, or gif and in 300 dpi to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2019.
Elite staff will do an initial screening of all entries and discard those that don't match the general theme of the book or are inappropriate. Next, staff will review their favorites and upload each book cover image on Elite's web site and any of its social media accounts and ask the public to vote on the best of the bunch.
The person who receives the most votes for a book cover will be declared the first-place winner of the contest and will receive a gift (to be announced soon) from a sponsor and the following benefits:
• The winner's design will be the cover for the second book, "Group Home Drama: Alyssa' Story."
• The winner's full name will be credited in the book as the "Cover Designer."
• The winner's design will be showcased on Elite's web site for a limited time period.
• The winner's name will appear in any future press releases distributed by Elite.
• Important Note: Use of the winner's cover design will not entitle the winner to any proceeds from the sale of "Group Home Drama: Alyssa's Story."
Individuals or businesses who are interested in sponsoring the contest may email email@example.com.
Elite Life Skills Coaching
Page Updated Last on: Oct 07, 2019