Global Cell and Gene Therapy Market to Grow at a significant CAGR of 36.52 %
By: BIS Research
This growth has been primarily attributed to major drivers in this market such as increasing prevalence of cancer and chronic diseases, rising number of clinical trials for cell and gene therapy, steady investment, and consolidation in the cell and gene therapy market and favorable regulatory environment.
The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to various potential opportunities of growth that lie within its domain, which include drug approvals and strong pipeline of cell and gene therapies. However, there are significant challenges which are also restraining the market growth. Some of these challenges include high cost of therapy and lack of therapy specific assays.
Browse an in-depth TOC on "Global Cell and Gene Therapy Market"
The North America cell and gene therapy market held a dominant major share of the global cell and gene therapy market in 2018. The rising need to develop novel treatment options for rare disease, and rising biopharmaceutical R&D expenditure in the region are some of the factors responsible for the growth of the North America cell and gene therapy market.
Click here to download sample
Key questions answered covered in the report
· What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global cell and gene therapy market?
· What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global cell and gene therapy market?
· How will each segment of the global cell and gene therapy market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
· What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2025?
· What are the key applications in global cell and gene therapy market? What are the major segments of these applications?
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, & other emerging technologies.