Take advantage of big savings during the Toll Brothers National Sales Event
Home buyers can get personalized incentives and exceptional financing options for a limited time in September
By: Toll Brothers
Home buyers can take advantage of exceptional savings on Toll Brothers homes for a limited time during the National Sales Event. Toll Brothers' award-winning in-house architectural design team has developed a wide selection of floor plan layouts and options so that buyers can truly make their new home their own. And with a wide selection of products and options being offered at a great value through long-standing partnerships with leading brands such as Kohler, Whirlpool, Armstrong, and DalTile, there is no better time to get more from every detail of a new Toll Brothers home.
Interested buyers should visit or contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more. Limited-time incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event. Buyers must make a deposit Sept. 7 – 29 to take advantage of this opportunity.
Participating communities in Colorado include:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
For home buyers who would like to learn more about financing their purchase at today's low rates and find out the details about the limited-time special financing deals, representatives from TBI Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, will be on hand in many communities to offer FREE mortgage guidance.
Toll Brothers, Inc., A FORTUNE 500 Company, began business over 50 years ago in 1967 and became a public company in 1986. Its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TOL." The Company serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, and second-home buyers, as well as urban and suburban renters, and operates in 22 states.