InQuisient's Newest Platform Release Now Available: IQ v. 10.3
InQuisient's enterprise data management platform helps government organizations more efficiently manage large IT portfolios and projects. InQuisient manages more projects and affects more project dollars than any other EA or IT Portfolio Management system in the world. In 2018, InQuisient technology tracked over 8,000 IT systems, performed over 20,000 assessments, managed 1000s of named users and had over $6 billion in IT systems under management within the tool in a single deployment. InQuisient allows decision-makers to access and understand the data they own, enabling them to make good business decisions.
The latest release includes:
· IQ Strategic Planner: Actionable strategic plans with performance targets assignable to each Objective.
· IQ Process Modeler: Data-driven BPMN models that provide the link between Strategic Plans, Capabilities, and PPM Projects.
· IQ Portfolio Insight: Manage large and complex portfolios, including various Project types from Ideation to Divestiture.
· IQ Metadata Manager: Discover and manage business terminology and logical and physical data model metadata and lineages.
· IQ Inspector General: Publishable findings and recommendations linked back to Project requirements.
"Driven by customer requirements, IQ v. 10.3 enhances and improves our platform, allowing us to continue to help our customers solve their data management, collection and collaboration challenges,"
"We're very excited to bring this improved platform to our current customers," stated Scott Dixon Smith, CEO, InQuisient. "We were pleased to demonstrate IQ v. 10.3's capabilities to customers and partners during a recent training event, and we look forward to bringing these features to many other organizations where data management is critical."
For additional information and to request an online demo, please visit http://inquisient.com/
InQuisient's integrated enterprise data management platform creates order from chaos, enabling the timely, multilateral flow of knowledge across all operational levels. The user-driven, browser-based platform upholds the highest standards of security and integrity. The web-based user interface is accessible 24/7, enabling real-time updates and report generation. Executives have one seamless view of information – from the organization's vision, through the Enterprise Architecture that enables it, into the IT portfolio stack and the program portfolio that funds the changes – enabling business transformation at the speed of your mission. For more information, please call 888-230-2181 or visit www.inquisient.com.