How To Fix Google Play Download Pending Problem
Google Play Store is an authentic place to download all the apps that you want on your smartphone.
1. On your smartphone click on the settings icon.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Google play store.
3. Now, you can see the "Clear Data" option on your screen.
4. Tap on it to clear the data.
5. Now, open Google Play Store and search for the app you want to download.
6. Now, click on Install button and it will start installing.
Your problem is solved here.
Google play store support
So, if you are facing any problem with Google Play Store such as showing pending when installing an app or any other issue, you can seek support from the Google play store support team. You can call them, write to them or have a live chat with them to ask for a solution. You will get the necessary help.