Join the Conversation on Diversity
Held on October 8th at the IET-Savoy Place in London, you will hear from key players, decision-makers and experts in the field as they share their views, insights and successes in the areas of diversity, inclusion and empowerment with the aim of highlighting what can be done to progress people and communities within energy companies globally.
The Summit will conclude with the London Networking Reception and is open to all registered attendees.
Enquire now about the Sponsorship & Exhibition packages available that suit a broad range of companies in the upstream sector. This platform will afford you an excellent opportunity to enhance your companies' prominence and visibility to the decision-makers and industry professionals at this prestigious energy industry event in the heart of London.
Gwen Parry- Jones, OBE, Chief Executive Office, Magnox
Chi Onwurah, Labour MP for Newcastle upon Tyne Central, Shadow Minister for Industrial Strategy Science & Innovation
Dr Sarah Peers, Deputy President, International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists
Abbie Sampson, Director of External Affairs, Energy UK
Sandy Stash, Executive Vice President – Safety, Operations, Engineering, and External Affairs, Tullow Oil
Lamé Verre, Senior Regional Manager| Treasury Credit & Collections, Haliburton
Mary Munroe, Geologist and I&D Focal Point for the Geoscience Function, Woodside Energy
Rita Hausken, Leadership Strategist & Coach
• Uncover the leading edge on diversity, inclusion and empowerment in energy
• Hear from energy companies leading the way in diversity
• 25+ world class speakers over 1 day
• High-level C-Suite networking
• Excellent Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities
• Shape the debate on diversity, inclusion and empowerment in the energy sector
• Attend the London Networking Reception
• Energy Company Decision Makers
• Chief Executive Officers
• Heads of Global Capability
• Heads of Diversity & Inclusion
• HR Directors
• Energy Professionals
Conference fees include participation to the events specified, online presentations post-event, refreshments & luncheons and drinks reception.
Contact: Gayle Meikle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 20 71938224
For more information please visit https://www.diversityenergysummit.com