Detroit Garment Group Merges FashionSpeak and Verge To Create Largest Fashion Event in Michigan
The 2019 FashionSpeak & Verge lineup includes:
· Pitch Lounge to learn how to succinctly and effectively pitch a product to buyers and shoppers
· That's My Business! Game Show where attendees learn about the business of fashion and compete for prizes
· How To Win at Trade Shows tour utilizing the Verge Trade Show + Market for real-world examples
· Keynote Speaker: Jewelry Designer Jolie Altman
· Merchandise Your Space Like a Pro Field Trip with the Taubman merchandising team
· How To Carve Your Fashionprenurial Path in Today's Digital Age with fashion designer RC Caylan
· Pitch Competition with Verge exhibitors to win a weekend pop-up at EMERGE at Twelve Oaks Mall
The Verge Trade Show + Market, created in partnership with Pure Michigan Business Connect, will take place in Center Court, to give exhibitors the most visibility so mall shoppers can see what our community is producing and buy local.
FashionSpeak and Verge participants, including but not limited to students, designers, photographers, bloggers and fashion retailers will not only get to meet fashion industry leaders and broaden their knowledge of the fashion business, but also get the opportunity to network with their own fashion community and increase their resources. Lunch is provided by Sedona.
Tickets for FashionSpeak are currently on sale and can be purchased for $49 at https://fashionspeak_
Verge Trade Show + Market booths can be reserved until September 30, 2019 or until booths sell out at https://www.detroitgarmentgroup.org/
Detroit Garment Group is a 501(c)(3) with a mission to fuel Michigan's fashion community through educational programming and opportunities for advancement to ignite the economic impact of this artistic industry. For more information, visit detroitgarmentgroup.org.
Karen Buscemi, President
Detroit Garment Group