Oddmall's annual Hallowondrous show has moved to Lakewood, Ohio! October 19-20, 2019
The annual Oddmall: Hallowondrous show will debut its new location in Lakewood, Ohio!
• WHEN: October 19-20, 2019
• WHEN WHEN: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
• WHERE: Lakewood Masonic Temple – 15300 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107
• HOW MUCH: Free to get in. Five dollars to leave. Nah, I'm just playing with you. It's free (but we do appreciate and depend on your donations).
• HOW: Maybe ride a broomstick or that awesome car the Munsters drove around in.
• WHY: Seriously? It's Oddmall and Halloween. Do you even need a reason?
• TRICK OR TREAT! All the little whippersnappers, sprites, urchins, and chillunzes should come in costume and get there Trick or Treat on a bit early this year. Vendors are encouraged to keep a bowl of something tasty or interesting to hand out. Trick or treating takes place all day both days. Just wear a costume and say the magic words. You know what to do…
• HALLOWEEN STUFF! Not sure what yet, we're still in the planning stages, but there will be some very cool Halloween jazz happening at the show.
Vendor information can be found at http://www.oddmall.info