Salonist announced its new pricing table starting at just $49.00
Shrivra has launched a new Salonist pricing table for its Salon Software, Salonist. The new plans are customer-oriented, quality-based and effective.
Salonist is committed to delivering the best services with its streamlined features and functionalities. With this quote in mind, Salonist never fails to impress its customers.
"Customer service is just a day in, day out ongoing, never-ending, unremitting, persevering, compassionate, type of activity"- By Leon Gorman
Salonist is a cloud-based software that must support businesses to grow emphatically. The software has been designed for managing salon business operations and managerial tasks. You can trust Salonist and can easily handle your business on your fingertips.
Recently, Salonist has come up with quality services at the best price. They are offering the pricing table monthly & yearly basis.
Basic plan-$49/monthly basis
• Quick Billing
• Unlimited users
• Inquiry management with follow-ups
• Birthday automatic greeting
• Appointment notifications/
• Prepaid or Ewallet
• Complete sales trend reporting
• Online booking widget for websites with slots, and
• Complete sales trend reporting.
Premium plan-$99/monthly basis (includes the services of the basic plan as well)
• SMS management
• Membership Management
• Reward Points
• Customer Profile Management
• Product Billing & Inventory Management
• Customer History
• Feedback System on the mobile
• Expenses Management
• Customer Feedback
• Staff Commission and Custom Bill Format.
Furthermore, the Salonist is granting you the yearly plans. The basic plan starts from $349 and you can upgrade it to a premium plan with $ 799.
Lately, Salonist is managing the needs of the customer by giving them the best services with:
• Hair Salons: Salonist is a hair dressing salon appointment book management software (https://salonist.io/
• Massage and Spa Centers: Salonist takes care of customers with the best massage and spa centers. With this, you book appointments, reports, and package management.
• Makeup artist: The salonist software gives makeup artists the opportunity to book their appointments online, correspondingly grow their business.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 28, 2019