National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
By: Dr. John Rosa
ROCKVILLE, MD. August 19, 2019: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new blog on his website entitled, "A Cottage Industry That Kills," in which Dr. Rosa talks about the ease with which anyone can get their hands on a pill press.
Dr. Rosa writes, "For the most part when you hear the term 'cottage industry' you think of baked goods or other homemade items being sold at farmer's markets or nowadays online." He continues adding, "Unfortunately there is a new and much more lucrative cottage industry that has popped up and it's a real killer."
As Dr. Rosa points out, "Pill presses are readily available over the Internet for well under $500. Instructions on how to assemble and use these presses are also available online."
Dr. Rosa encourages, "With school starting soon, please talk to your children about not being peer-pressured into taking any kind of pills. Educating your children to the deadly nature of opioids in general and pills from unknown sources could save your child's life."
Read the entire blog at http://www.drjohnrosa.com/
About Dr. John P. Rosa
Dr. Rosa is the Owner/manager of 14 health clinics in the Baltimore/Washington DC metro areas concentrating on musculoskeletal injuries of acute, subacute and chronic nature. He oversees the Integrative Medicine practice group which includes general medicine, Chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years and serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
• White House Surrogate/Consultant
• Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
• State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
• Corporate and professional organization consultant
• Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
• Board service to Maryland University of Integrative Health
• Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
• Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and
• behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
• Expert/Speaker - educating primary care, urgent care and hospital medical staff on the
• Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain patients