Facebook Help Number : For answers of all Facebook issues
Facebook Help Number is a website to guide the users towards a proper solution for all the issues related to Facebook. Here we discuss all the possible glitches and solutions.Facebook Help Number: +1-844-885-4088.
The most common type of hacking is done by changing the email and password & email of the account so that the original user cannot access the account. Recovering such account is relatively easier. You need to follow these steps for doing so.
If Password and email address changed:
1. For recovering through the mobile number all you need to do is go to the Facebook page. Click on the forget password option. Then enter the account information like username or email address. Once your Facebook profile appears just click on it and recovery options will appear. Choose the mobile number option & enter your mobile number. Facebook will send you a text message with security code. Enter the recovery code & now you will be able to set a new password for your Facebook account.
2. But, if your email id has been compromised, then there will be an option "if you did not do this, please secure your account" click on it. You will be given the option to secure your account.
3. Then Facebook will provide you with a number of recovery options according to the account security you are using. You may be asked to upload the government ID, Facebook will verify it and reactivate your account.
4. Another option will be to enter your date of birth to recover the account.
5. Another fun option is that Facebook will ask you to recognize your friends by showing you their pictures and asking their names.
After trying all the above methods, if you fails to get your account back. Then it's time to look for Facebook Help Number, from where you can get the appropriate help by the customer care executives. The Facebook help team is always there just Dial +1-844-885-4088
Page Updated Last on: Aug 28, 2019