About the Dyson V6, SV03, DC61 Vacuum Cleaner Battery Indicator
AussieBatt Professional Replacement Battery for Dsyon V6 DC58 DC59 DC61 DC74 DC74 DC62 animal handheld vacuum cleaner
1. Charge indicator on the vacuum battery : the blue light indicates that it is charging, and the off indicates that the charging is completed. The blue light of the battery part flashes, indicating that the power is full.
2. Yellow appears to indicate that the Dyson SV03 vacuum battery temperature is too low or too high, it needs to be recharged for a while. and flashing red indicates a battery fault.
3. Note: Don't charge immediately after the Dyson vacuum cleaner battery runs out. Let the battery cool down 10-20 minutes After charging, this is very important,Especially used MAX mode and the battery is hot.
Dyson V6 Vacuum Cleaner Battery Usage Warm Notices:
1. Always remove battery pack from your vacuum cleaner when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
2. If you don't plan on using the Vacuum Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage, remember to recharge the batteries before use.
3. Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.
for more details please check