Vagabond Tours of Ireland Honors Europe's New Capital of Culture
By: Vagabond Tours
Vagabond Small Group Tours of Ireland, is already preparing to fold Galway into as many of its 2020 tours as possible. This company will also offer opportunities for guests to sample a variety of world-class events that make travel to Ireland in 2020 a must.
· April 2020: The 50th anniversary of the World Irish Dancing Championships in Dublin. https://
· June 15, 19, 26, 2020: European Soccer Championships 2020 Group Stage Matches at Dublin's Aviva Stadium. https://www.uefa.com/
· July 2020: The Great Gathering at Cork 300, a maritime festival celebrating the oldest yacht club in the world: https://www.cork300.com/
· July 23-27 2020: Clipper Round the World Race stops in Derry. https://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/
· August 29, 2020: College Football Classic in Dublin with Navy vs Notre Dame at Aviva Stadium. https://collegefootballireland.com/
In addition, Vagabond Tours of Ireland (https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/)
· Visiting Skellig Michael, an island with puffins and a 6th century monastic settlement featured in Star Wars The Last Jedi (Episode VIII).
· Biking new greenways opening in 2020. One, a section of the Royal Canal Greenway, will be Ireland's longest dedicated cycle path, leading from the outskirts of Dublin to Longford.
· Booking a Black Cab Tour to explore the history of Belfast
· Soaking aching muscles in a kelp bath.
· Crawling inside Ireland's myth-laden and highest passage tomb – in Armagh.
· Hiking from clifftop to waterline on Giant's Causeway.
The 12 Day Giant Irish Adventure Tour (https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/
The slower-paced, less active 11 Day Driftwood Discover Ireland (https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/
For details on all of Vagabond Tours of Ireland itineraries, availability and reservations, visit https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/
PR Contact: Widness and Wiggins PR
Dave Wiggins / email@example.com / Ph: 720-301-3822
Widness & Wiggins PR