Skillnotch announces webinar with Margie Faulk titled EEO-1 Pay Data Reporting is On Again!
New EEO-1 Reporting Guidelines for Component 2-Pay Data and What This Mean for Employers
Notably, the court specifically found that requiring employers to comply with the requirement to report pay data in 2019 would not be disruptive because the pay data requirement had been in place for almost a year before it was blocked and employers have been on notice that the stay could be lifted at any time. However, the effective deadline has been confirmed and all required Employers must submit pay data for 2017 and 2018.
New Guidelines and Instructions
The EEOC has activated the EEO-1 Pay Data Survey login effective July 15, 2019. They have also released the Instructions for creating the pay data according to guidelines. Join our expert Margie Faulk on Monday, August 19, 2019, 1 PM EST, who will discuss the requirements and how to mitigate the data needed.
The webinar will cover key information including:-
• Historical perspective of the EEOC and the new authority they have in making Employers fear to violate their regulations
• Which Employers are required to complete the EEO-1 Report
• How should Employers complete the new EEO-1 Pay Data Reporting form?
• What the pay data proposed to be included in the EEO-1 Report Form?
• The Background of the Equal Pay Act (EPA)
• Create a checklist to ensure you submit the correct workplace data
• Review the new EEO-1 Pay Data Report and other guidelines that are included
• What are the pay bands included in the requirements?
• What job titles do you use consist of the reporting data you collect
• Learn how conducting an internal audit of pay practices can make Employers heroes to their employees
• Learn what pay bands the EEOC categorizes when they consider pay and compensation data
• Learn how to count employees in multi-state Employer locations
The 90-minute webinar will be conducted by our expert Speaker Margie Faulk who will get you ready to know whether your company is in compliance with the guidelines and how do you think your information will be used?
To visit the registration page, click here: https://skillnotch.com/
In case, you need any assistance to the webinar registration, please call us at 888-292-1412 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org