HRO Today Association Conference Provides Leading Programming around Pressing HR Issues
By: HRO Today (SharedXpertise Media)
The Conference brings HR practitioners and providers together to discuss pressing issues in the HR services and technology industry. The Conference will address ethics and integrity in HR services and technology delivery and introduce the new HRO Today Provider Certification Program. The Conference is also the annual meeting for the HRO Today Association.
"We are pleased to present a comprehensive program at the HRO Today Association Conference that aims to explore and refine standards of ethics and performance in human resources through a new provider certification program," said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Association. "As the premier global HR content and networking community, the HRO Today Association Conference has an accomplished lineup of presenters who will be discussing trends and best practices in customer relationship management, talent management, recruitment, candidate experience, talent acquisition, and employer branding, along with many opportunities to network and best practice share with other attendees. The presenters are a combination of thought leaders, best-selling authors, and social media evangelists, who will provide attendees with practical advice and actionable insights for executing talent strategy and managing HR service delivery."
Highlights from the agenda include:
· A morning keynote address given by Dr. Beverly Kaye, international best-selling author and a leading authority in the world of modern workplace performance, who will speak on the topic of engaging and retaining key employees.
· An afternoon keynote address given by Johnny Campbell, co-founder of SocialTalent. Mr. Campbell will explore the tools that are critical for success in a world of labor shortages and the keys to cultivating top talent within organizations.
· An introduction to the HRO Today Provider Certification Program, which will give attendees an exclusive look at the concept, tools, and process, so HR professionals can better understand this new resource.
· The HRO Today Association Awards Reception, announcing the honorees and recipients of the 2019 HRO Today Association Awards in North America.
· An examination of how to identify potential partners who are set up for success during a discussion entitled "Building Value for Shareholders and Customers". Panelists include: Sasank Aleti, LLR Partners; William Filip, Delancey Street Partners; and David Hain, Gotham Growth Group.
· Special entertainment by Bill Herz, King of Corporate Magic, who will integrate audience participation and humor into a presentation that attendees will never forget.
For more information about the HRO Today Association Conference, click here (http://www.hrotoday.com/
Sponsors of the 2019 HRO Today Association Conference include: endevis, PeopleScout, Pontoon Solutions, Sevenstep, SocialTalent, VeriKlick, and WilsonHCG.
Bill MacRae, Publisher