Key Case Studies will be Presented at SMi's Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2019 in Amsterdam
SMi Reports: Case study updates from Van Oord, BESIX Group, Rebel and Macquarie to be delivered at the Benelux conference this November
By: SMi Group
The event brochure with the full agenda is available to download online at www.beneluxconf.com/
1. 'Advancing a Marine Contractor's Offshore Wind Goals via Finance' will be delivered by Neal Earlenborn, Director Project Debt & Equity, Van Oord. His presentation will focus on:
• Applying equity to support development through construction completion
• Structured vendor finance
• Financing innovation: Borssele V
2. 'The Challenges of Coordinating and Operating an Infrastructure Project in the Benelux Region from a Sponsor's Point of View – Case Study – the DBFM Beatrix Lock' will be delivered by Johan Bel, PPP Manager Europe, BESIX Group and Jeroen Int Veld, Director, Rebel. Their presentation will focus on:
• What is the best way to set up your project and design-team organisation?
• How do you mange all your data and exchange, and how you can optimize your design workflow?
• Securing the best finance
• Project risk assessment
• Challenges during the design and construct phase (building) architecture, civil design, subcontractors, reinforcement supplier
3. 'Financing of Geothermal Projects; the Development of a New Asset Class' will be delivered by Rutger te Grotenhuis, Director Finance & Transactions, Rebel. His presentation will focus on:
• Geothermal projects: characteristics, scoping and developments
• Understanding the specific risk profile of Geothermal projects
• Consequences for structuring off-balance financing
• Case study Trias Westland: how to handle uncertainties in an off-balance setting?
• How realistic is the predicted multi billion pipeline for coming decades?
4. 'Pro's and Cons of Public Infrastructure Financing Models with a Case Study on Maintenance PPP's/Bridge Maintenance' will be delivered by Jeroen Zanders, Senior Vice President, Macquarie. His presentation will focus on:
• Different Infrastructure financing models
• Pros and Cons
• New pipeline opportunities
• Case study on maintenance/
An early bird saving of £100 is available for conference bookings placed before 30th September. Registrations can be made online at www.beneluxconf.com/
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons@smi-
For media enquiries, please contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 207 827 6162 or email@example.com