Steps for Google Account Recovery for Android
Gmail is one of the most popular web services developed by Google. Gmail provides users many services like sending and receiving mails, chatting, storing data, sending files big in size, scanning emails automatically like spam and many more. Gmail can be accessed both on different web browsers and mobile phones. A large number of people are Gmail's avid users. Sometimes we tend to forget our account's password and so we are unable to login. But Gmail provides different ways to recover our account. If you want to do Google Account Recovery on your android phone, then you can follow the below mentioned steps.
• Open your Gmail login page.
• Enter your Gmail id
• Now click on 'Need Help' option.
• You will be directed to Google Account Recovery page.
• There three options will be given. Choose 'I don't know my password'.
• Click 'Continue'.
• Now you will be asked to type a CAPTCHA code. Enter it.
• Click 'Next'.
• Now you will be asked to type any last password you remember for your account.
• Type the password.
• Now two recovery options will be given to you. Choose recovery either through a phone number or email address.
• Whatever way you choose, a verification code will be sent there.
• Type the code in the box given.
• Now you can reset a new password. Make sure you set a strong password to keep your account protected.