Nominations Open for Government Marketing University's 2019 GAINER Government Marketing Awards
By: Government Marketing University
Individuals can submit nominations for any of the six GAINER Award categories:
• Lead Generation—For marketers who have implemented a combined target marketing approach that increased mindshare, strengthened prospect/customer relationships and drove ROI.
• Social Media—For marketers who have leveraged social media to communicate in innovative ways.
• Events—For marketers who understand how to maximize event investments while standing out among the crowd.
• Partner Marketing—For marketers who have maximized budget dollars by partnering with OEM's, VAR's or Distributors to amplify your joint marketing efforts.
• Brand Awareness—For marketers who have cut through the noise to ensure their brand is recognized by potential government customers.
• Innovation—For marketers who are breaking the boundaries of marketing campaigns with creative and innovative marketing programs.
"The GAINER Awards are committed to honoring excellence in government marketing from across the nation," said Lou Anne Brossman, founder of GMarkU and government marketing expert. "In 2019, we look forward to recognizing government marketers that have raised the bar for the industry through growth, acceleration, innovation and networking in their marketing programs."
Nominate yourself, a colleague or a client today by visiting: http://www.gmarku.com/
To register for GAIN 2019, please visit: https://thegainconference.com/
Stay connected with GMarkU by following us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University (http://www.governmentmarketinguniversity.com/)
Lou Anne Brossman