Volunteer Surveys for Insight & Impact – The Complete Course
Hurry, Enrollment for This Course Is Now Open Again for a Limited Time
"We've provided surveys before, but didn't really get the results we needed… So I did VolunteerPro's course to really drill down and see what we needed to know to get that actionable feedback to make real changes that would impact our clients," said Chelsey Banaskavich, Coordinator of Volunteers for Jewish Family & Children's service. "The survey was kind of a catalyst for different things happening in our volunteer recruitment. We've recruited more this year than we did at this time last year!"
The Volunteer Surveys for Insight & Impact – The Complete Course includes
• 25 step-by-step video lessons that walk you through our road-tested system
• 16 time-saving worksheets, cheat sheets, tip sheets, and templates to quickly convert learning into action
• Weekly Q&A calls to speak directly with the instructor and fellow students as you make progress together
• A completion certificate awarded for the coursework (worth 4.0 CVA Professional Development Units)
• A BONUS Spotlight Course: Beyond Surveys - Expand Your Volunteer Feedback Systems (a $99 value)
Course instructor Tobi Johnson, MA, CVA is the president and founder of VolunteerPro. She is a recognized speaker, trainer, and author in the field of volunteer engagement. Her mission is to help nonprofits and public sector organizations build high-impact volunteer strategies that boost the entire organization. With decades of direct "boots-on-the-
"Nonprofits are tasked with doing more with less, but they don't often understand the opportunity cost of flying blind," noted Johnson. "Taking time to survey correctly can help agencies understand the core motivations of their valued supporters and keep them coming back. This feedback is essential to a successful volunteer strategy."
For more information, go to: https://volpro.net/