The Taste Of Lauderdale Lakes: Food, Music, Arts & Culture Festival Is Excited To Return On Nov.16
General Admission $5, VIP Garden $45, Children 12&under FREE
By: City of Lauderdale Lakes
Taste of Lauderdale Lakes promotes local and regional businesses, reinforces community through food, music & art, and showcases why the City is so rich in culture. This highly-anticipated festival hosted 2,000 attendees last year and features live entertainment, food trucks, arts & culture village, family-friendly activities, restaurant showcases, cooking demonstrations, local vendors and more!
Attendees will enjoy a full line-up of things to do, including:
• Restaurant Showcase - Local chefs channel their inner Food Network Star as they demonstrate how to prepare a signature dish. Guests will taste the food and interact with the chefs during these interactive sessions.
• Arts & Culture Village – Lauderdale Lakes is a diverse and vibrant community. Through arts and culture, we the Taste of Lauderdale Lakes will feature live painting demonstration;
• Food Trucks and vendors from around South Florida selling an array of items and multicultural foods.
• Kids Corner with face painters, characters, creative activities and more.
• Music and live performance…
City of Lauderdale Lakes Mayor Hazelle P. Rogers is proud of her City's efforts to continue bringing the community together through events and initiatives like the Taste of Lauderdale Lakes Festival.
"We are 36,000 small but we take the lead in advancing great programs that engage our residents and keep our visitors coming back and wanting more," said City of Lauderdale Lakes Mayor Hazelle P. Rogers.
Go to www.TasteOfLauderdaleLakes.com for tickets and/or to apply as an entertainer, food vendor, arts & crafts entry, sponsor, or volunteer. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @TasteOfLauderdaleLakes and Twitter @TasteofLL for festival updates and highlights.