Seminar to help women start new businesses
By: CONRIC PR & Marketing
The E$P Dream Team of five leading Southwest Florida professionals will cover topics designed to inspire future business owners and prepare them for success. The speakers and topics are as follows:
· Business accounting presented by Angela Cooley, partner at Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.
· Understanding the importance of legal formalities, entity formation, copyright, trademarks and personal liability presented by Christina Harris Schwinn, partner at Pavese Law Firm.
· Small business loans and financing presented by Jenn Poppen, assistant vice president and business relationship manager at Fifth Third Bank.
· Branding and marketing plans presented by Connie Ramos-Williams, president and chief marketing officer of CONRIC PR & Marketing.
· Insurance for new businesses presented by Janet Moore, a chartered property casualty underwriter, certified insurance counselor and risk consultant at BKS-Partners.
A suggested donation of $25 to Dress for Success of Southwest Florida includes a continental breakfast, lunch and certification of completion. Seating is limited, and reservations are required at 239-689-4992.
Attorney Christina Schwinn of Pavese Law Firm is the presenting sponsor of the E$P program. Other sponsors include Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A., CONRIC PR & Marketing, Fifth Third Bank and BKS-Partners.