Genus presents the Bumper Lucky Draw
The offer is available on purchase of any Genus Inverter or Battery after 18th May 2019 and is valid till 31st December 2019. This offer is open to customers in Assam, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Nagaland, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
To participate, customers must register themselves for the Lucky Draw within 14 days of purchasing a Genus product. All entries must be submitted through genusinnovation.com/
Announcement of Winners
Winners will be drawn daily and contact through the details submitted with their entry and through the company Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
Prizes won through the lucky draw will reach the recipient within 10 weeks of the winner being announced. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable and non-encashable.
A motorcycle is the bumper prize offered by the Lucky Draw. The winner of this bumper prize must bear the costs incurred to transport the prize from the dealership to the winner and all associated levies. This includes insurance, Octroi and registration. Not complying with this payment will result in the winner forfeiting the prize. No alternate prize or cash will be offered in exchange under such conditions.
• Genus Innovations reserves the right to withdraw the scheme at any point in time.
• Specific models, variants, colours, and features of the lucky draw prizes are subject to change depending on availability of the stock with the manufacturer.
• The lucky draw gifts may be covered by a guarantee/ warranty as per the manufacturer of the product.
• Employees and their relatives of Genus Innovation Limited, its divisions and associated companies, sponsors and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this offer
• Any Disputes and Differences for this scheme shall be under Jaipur Jurisdiction only
About Genus Innovations
Established in 1998, Genus Innovation is part of the Kailash Group. The company designs develops and manufactures conventional and solar inverters and batteries along with solar panels and solar power conditioning units.