National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa On How Easy It Is To Send Drugs Through The USPS
By: Dr. John Rosa
ROCKVILLE, MD. August 1, 2019: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new article on his website entitled, "Opioids Ordered On The Internet Delivered In The Regular Mail," in which Dr. Rosa talks about how our postal service makes it easy to send drugs through the regular mail.
"You've heard of IoT, or the Internet of things?" Dr. Rosa asks. He then adds, "Well, I'll like to introduce you to the IoD, or the Internet of Death." He elaborates, "You can order just about any kind of drug imaginable on the Internet and have it delivered to your doorstep by the United States Postal Service."
Dr. Rosa states, "I'm not actually too surprised that you can buy drugs on the Internet. You can buy just about anything on the dark net. Even though it is illegal to do so and if you're caught, you could go to jail."
Read the entire article at http://www.drjohnrosa.com/
About Dr. John P. Rosa
Dr. Rosa is the Owner/manager of 14 health clinics in the Baltimore/Washington DC metro areas concentrating on musculoskeletal injuries of acute, subacute and chronic nature. He oversees the Integrative Medicine practice group which includes general medicine, Chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years and serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
• White House Surrogate/Consultant
• Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
• State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
• Corporate and professional organization consultant
• Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
• Board service to Maryland University of Integrative Health
• Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
• Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and
• behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
• Expert/Speaker - educating primary care, urgent care and hospital medical staff on the
• Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain patients