Seminars to cover team leadership dynamics for business
By: Above Board Chamber of Florida
"When we say that a leader is leading a 'large team' of employees, that one leader actually leads a handful of subordinate leaders, who then lead other subordinate leaders," Above Board Chamber founder Jeanne Sweeney said. "The key is having the right leaders on your team to grow your company."
NBC2 anchor Rachel Pierce will serve as the master of ceremonies for an expert panel of renowned business leaders on Thursday, Aug. 8 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza on 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers. The panelists are:
· Gary Aubuchon, president of Aubuchon Homes.
· Brian Rist, executive chairman and founder of Storm Smart.
· David Mulicka, president of Honc Destruction and Honc Recycling.
· Tree Tietsort, president and owner of LCM Engineering.
The Uncommon Friends Foundation is the featured nonprofit organization. Conditioned Air and LCM Engineering are the event sponsors. Register at AboveBoardChamber.com (http://www.aboveboardchamber.com/
Vicki Thomas Tracy, chief operating officer at Gulf Coast International Properties, will lead a second panel of prominent local business leaders on Monday, Aug. 12 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hilton Naples on 5111 Tamiami Trail N. The panelists are:
· Olga Placeres, chief operating officer and general manager for Preferred Travel of Naples.
· Sanibel Mayor Kevin Ruane, president and CEO of Quest Resources.
· Phil McCabe, CEO and owner of The Inn on Fifth.
· Jennifer Wasmer, founder and president of DaySpring Communications.
Conditioned Air and Gulf Coast International Properties are the event sponsors. Register at AboveBoardChamber.com (http://www.aboveboardchamber.com/)
Yearly sponsors for the Above Board Chamber of Florida are Tri-Town Construction LLC, Conditioned Air, CONRIC PR & Marketing, Creative Business Coaches, Spada Salon and Day Spa, Your Walking Billboard LLC, Charlie McDonald Photography, Lady in Pink Photography LLC, Signarama Fort Myers (North) and WGCU Public Media.
The Above Board Chamber encourages attendees of either meeting to bring slightly used dresses to donate to the PACE Center for Girls.